Based in Aberdeen, Scotland, we are a web development and design agency who work for clients around the world. East Coast was created when an e-commerce entrepreneur and a talented freelance flash designer acquired a niche web development company, also based in Aberdeen.
The initial vision for the company revolved around the belief that if we concentrated on actually delivering jobs on time and paying particular attention to the small details to exceed clients expectations, we would be able to become leaders in innovative online designs and applications.
We were also aware that the internet never stops developing, so we allocate a lot of time in and out of the office to research new technologies and push the boundaries on what is possible online.
Our concentration on these core values has seen us grow and we now supply many multi million pound design agencies, charities, property clients as well as small businesses with ambitious online ideas.
We believe that the quality of our work and testimonials from happy clients speak volumes on the reliability and quality of every job that we create, and attribute our success to this.
Lastly, we all love what we do! We know that our passion for our craft shines through in every job we deliver. Be it a 10 minute flash corporate presentation or a small flash video widget, we smile as we think of every single project we have completed.
More fascinating information
- We are based in Aberdeen’s Golden Square, full details are found on our contact page
- Our company registration number is SC307570
- Our VAT registration number is 917311247
- There are currently 4 full time staff employed by East Coast Interactive
- Mark is the current ECI Pirate Island Adventure Golf champion *update* – Mark is now champ of Congo Adventure golf too.